Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This is my 1st blog

Salam and greetings to all who visit my blog..

This is my 1st attempt to have my own blog although there are thousands of bloggers out there that have a fascinating issues to share with.. But I wish to share my experience and thoughts with anyone about our school canteen. This blog is purposely to share with others about our school canteen in malaysia.. At the moment, i am a postgraduate student focusing on behavior change among food handlers in school canteen.. my background is more as a food service educationist and my interest is more towards school foodservice operation and management.

From time to time i will update my blog to share with all of u about our school canteen especially in Malaysia. I am writing here is not to give a negative aspect or provoking about our malaysian school canteen, just sharing with the readers the scenario for a better future..

i am just an amatur writer so i would like to apologize if my wording is not clear or understandable..maybe by having my own blog can help me to improve my writing skills and my english language..

No comments:

Post a Comment